PRE-SALE TICKETS FROM $25.50!
Octagonal Lawn (See map 4,5,6,7,8,9)
The Octagonal Lawn is home to all things fashion and lifestyle. With loads of activations happening throughout the day. Here is what you can expect;
- The Fashion Chute presented by Vogue – For all lovers of fashion is a must enter competition. With a simple photo moment in the Fashion Chute photo booth, you will be in with a chance to win some amazing prizes including two fully flexible Economy Class return tickets valued at $6,400 from Sydney to any one of Emirates’ 39 destinations in Europe. Click HERE for T&Cs.
- Toni & Guy Dry Bar – Get your perfect race day hair with 1 of 3 signature racing styles at the Toni & Guy Dry Bar.
- hayu. Touch-Up Station – If you need a quick touch-up, the crew from hayu. will be on hand to keep you looking fresh faced with complimentary touch ups all day.
- SHEIKE Style Lounge – Rest your feet at the SHEIKE Style Lounge and you could be in with a chance to win.
- The Star Horse Shoe – The Star horse shoe toss is a fun game that could also have you taking home a prize. Come and try your luck! The Star will also be running busses back to The Star, Royal Randwick’s official after party venue.
- The Star Photo Frame – The Star is celebrating all things spectacular this spring! If your fashion is on point then head over to The Star photo frame or find one of their roaming staff for your chance to take out The Star Style Award. Your spectacular look could win you $1,000 voucher to The Darling Spa!
- Heineken 3 Container Bar – Grab yourself a Heineken 3 at the container bar. Heineken 3 is an easy drinking, lower calorie mid-strength beer that will delight from day one.
- TAB Virtual Reality – The TAB Virtual Reality Racing Game is a great way to get in the saddle and experience what it is like thundering down the home straight.
Family Lawn: (See map 10)
The Family Lawn is an alcohol free zone space for the families to enjoy their race day with plenty of activities to keep the kids busy including pony rides, face painters and airbrush tattooists.
The Rose Garden Lawn: (See map 12)
Overlooking the TOTH on the Leger Lawn is the TAB Punters Platform complete with TAB and bar facilities.
This free marquee has uninterrupted views of the horse parading in the TOTH and will feature plenty of activity throughout the day including special tips from the team at TAB.
The Leger Lawn & Trackside: (See map 16,17)
The home straight is the only place to be to hear the thundering of hooves and the Heineken 3 House has got you covered. You can find it in the lower level of the Trackside marquee.
This free marquee has a fully fitted Heineken 3 Bar, TAB facilities and a DJ all afternoon, plus a deck for great racetrack views.
The Chandon Pop-Up Bar will be popping Chandon and Chandon S all afternoon. The Pimms Horse Float will also keep you fresh with Pimms on tap.
The Theatre of the Horse:
The Theatre of the Horse (TOTH) is where you need to head to see The Everest contenders parade before the inaugural running of the $10 million The Everest.
Head back to the TOTH after the last race when it’s becomes a live music amphitheater with a SPECIAL Guest Performance by Jason Derulo! Click here for more info
Around Royal Randwick
There will be plenty of live music all day with entertainment on arrival and DJs trackside and at the Truckstop. Roving all day will also be the Here To Help Crew.
The Members’ Marquee will be an all-day hive of activity with live music, Members Photo Wall, Belvedere Cocktail Cart, and a host of food and bar offerings.
Trackside Members can hit the Pimms Cocktail Bar and Moët & Chandon Bar before heading to The Stables for more live music and the Makers Mark Whisky Cart.